7/11/08

Achy


Creak! Crack? Croak.

That's probably what you'll hear when I walk pass you. Yes, I'm back from Perth and now practically doing my dirty laundry and trying to keep myself away from all the yummy food that awaits me at the nearby hawker centre. You don't know how desperate I am from all the sandwiches, and fried battered food I had in OZ that made me crave for local delights in Singapore! Like what I always tell Aveline and Samantha, I can eat a cow!


Cheers mate!

Anyway, as I know you guys are still patiently waiting my update of OZ, I have to apologize. As much as I want to update about OZ, I've got a gazillion photos yet to be recieved and much editing to be done so those might take time. I would most likely blog about OZ next week? :) Your wait is truly appreciated.


Meanwhile waiting, why not catch an awesome movie I've caught with Samantha called Mozart and the Whale, this awesome film starring Josh Hartnett and Radha Mitchell? A soul lifting, sweet and cute (of course, with Josh Hartnett in it), dramatic, romantic comedy inspired by the lives of two people with Asperger's Syndrome, a form of autism, whose emotional dysfunctions threaten to sabotage their budding romance. By the way, we both love the entire film, so if you're wondering if it's worth watching, go figure.

Whee, now that I'm done with what I wanna say, I'm off to my beauty sleep. :)

No comments: