2/3/09

20th Century - What's Our Fashion Style Like?

I can boldly say that the only fashion sense we have in the 20th century are the shutter shades, a pop culture staple created by Kayne West, who was design-inspired by this similar style called the Venetian Blinders last seen in the 80's.


The Venetian Blinders

Shutter Shades fused in 3D Glasses

When I mean fashion style, I mean something new, fresh out of the oven and something the worldwide general public will wear.

Don't tell me retro, hippy, vintage; Those are fashion styles that belonged to the early 40's - 80's. Not something brought from the past that are revived.

Crocs can be another fashion, but is it fashionable enough? Uh...... (Biased)

So, what's the new 20th century?!

What could possibly be our fashion style now?

Hmm.

I say, Nu Rave!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

erm... lala style, emo, trashion(the harajuku style)