1/18/88

About TFS

trashyfakesmile became part of me when i stopped from where i've begun; blogging since 2001. i had cheesy blog names i don't want to mention, or you'll choke on your wantons for sure. i'll skip all the unnecessary details on how i eventually got TFS as my blog's name because i don't see a difference from this and popping sleeping pills into your digestive system.

so what is TFS all about?

TFS is yours truly daily dose of random rants, blog-full of narcissism doh, controversial issues, F.Y.I, D.I.Y, eventful events, your very own entertainment & music guide, jokes that are not even close to funny, celebritney and other nonsensical bullcrap. TFS loves puns and sarcasms so you might find a bowl of those too, like it or not.

you have been warned! read only at your own risk. love!

any query, feel free to drop me an e-mail at trashyfakesmile@yahoo.com

are you afraid of the dark?

No comments: