10/17/06

Blog-O-Days

so, this is it. another "blog" of mine. should i really call this a blog? cos i dont really blog at all.

maybe, there's really nothing much i can really relate or talk about. or anyone would even understand what the hell im trying to say. in fact, at times when you pen down your own thoughts, your reader might not really understand what you are implying therefore they dont even care. BUT THIS is what you really want your entry to be and sometimes, kept within.

and so, im back to my blog-o-days. but this time i'll set my rules, my way of penning down my thoughts and my own set of views. opinions are always welcomed but dont go overboard cos i will snap. and its gonna be real HARD i swear it's true.

its 3 mins to 12:34am. so much for a first entry..ha!

ive deleted all my past entries cos i think they were chunks of bullshit, seriously.

if i lay here, if i just lay here
would you lie with me and just forget the world?

No comments: