7/30/07

Tick-a-Tock

every single tick from the seconds hand on the clock, there might be death, life, love, hate going on all at the same time. i saw love and death yesterday and i actually saw hate and life today. its funny because i never thought i could actually see so much going within two days!

someone in my neighbourhood was having a wedding party bash hosted at the void decks. it was such a frenzy, the party was hosted for 3 effing days! on that same day, someone from my neighbourhood (again?!) had passed away.

today i witness new life emerging from the core of the body. it was the most beautiful thing that happened today. my colleague, Mala has just given birth to a healthy baby girl! (you did well, babe)

and i really dislike one of my colleague who is nosey bitchy naggy mommy and stop pinching on my food! *cups my ears*

okay nuff' said shall we do some Simpsons? :)

1 comment:

S said...

aye, im reading it. just fyi (: