11/2/06

The World Is Such A Funny Place

caught Million Dollar Baby earlier on and i think its one of the best ive caught so far. clint eastwood is the bomb baby. he is old and sexy; directs, acts and composes for this film.

so anyway, had this conversation with a friend earlier on and we were commenting about the politics of the common countries we know. and we come to a conclusion that the world of politics is nothing but a fucken screw-up. recalling what my dad always saying this to me:

"The world was created by men and eventually will be destroyed by men"
well how true. well, think again!

by the way, my friend switched the topic about environment. being a strong supporter of environmentalist, he stongly advising me to catch this film called An Inconvenient Truth by Al Gore, if you know who is he. seriously upon browsing the website, it looked so good and convincingly convincing that i wanna catch that myself.

the world is such a funny place. haha

No comments: