11/26/06

Younger Times...

as the piano played, memories came flashing back, only the beautiful and memorable ones though. as i was listening to the 10-minute piece, crazy it may seem, the memories started joining together, like jigsaws forming into a puzzle.

i would still remember the every saturdays my mom will bring me to Yaohan(aka Plaza Singapura now) for piano lessons, and right after that lovely dinner at this japanese-italian restaurant over at Park Mall.

and when i was in primary 1 till 3, we had this "keep your teeth clean" action, whereby all of us were given a cute mug along with a toothbrush and we will squat at the drains brushing our teeth after reccess.

remember the buddy system? where we were all attached with a senior and would hold hands with them queueing for food, finding a seat and eating with them. going for concerts and getting Bronze in SYF for HandBells. got 216 for my PSLE and my butt went flying to Yuying Secondary School.

in seconday school, when i was in secondary 1, i remembered i was bullied by a bunch of seniors and i cried profusely like a baby elephant. it was really embarrassing and seriously, i still dont know why i was bulied but, whatever.

there was once i hung out with JKO and yingzi and we would tuck out our uniform and hang around in Hougang Mall for nothing. i look like a tree trunk and i still think i do. then i started to hang out with samantha, yihong and aveline and then my life change forever.

when i was in secondary school, i was a leader in school, a loser in heart and another loser in studies. a bigt-time bitch and an arrogant person and i was an emo kid. life was always bad and i keep on complaining about life and whining like a baby (though i still do that sometimes but not often), sucidal tendencies and such. but seriously who am i cheating? haha

i love camps. they change me and my attitudes towards living. and 3 of them left the most impression on me and they are
  • 2004 Annual Student Leadership Camp - "If We Hold On Together"
  • Secondary 3 Camp- "CADDO POWER!!!"
  • SJAB Anual Camp 2003- "IC!IC!IC!"

i flunked my O's but i carried on with life, because i know its not over, yet.

*shifts scene to current 2006*

im doing great in ITE, i think. well at least i know im doing my best to get my goal and i have to. I MUST. i think my best memories in ITE should be the Batam trip and the bazaar where my class and i had the most fun. sounds mundane, but actually it means a lot to us. (:

memories are meant to be part of your life. choose to keep some of the ugly and of course the best that ever happened to you. these things are kept deep inside. and will be archieves that i will bring to my grave.

No comments: