8/20/07

9 Crimes & Grey Skies



i find it amusing when some people say "its okay" when they really dont mean it. they say that because they want to make you feel better, look better, trying to show you that you actually 'mean the whole world' to them.

my take on that seriously? bullshit.

and its always the good thing that people talk about you when they face you. but seriously, they dont even consider you 1/4 of their 1 friend in their friendlist a.k.a NOTHING when you're not around. ever heard of your friend saying truthfully that you look like shit in the vintage dress? and with the shades and peep toe shoes on, its just dreadful and disgusting? i doubt they would. they'd just claim eg. "omg yeong you just look stunningly hot in that, aw you sunshine with hugs and kisses"

okay shut it. if it looks like shit, it looks like shit. no point saying how good i look when everyone deep down in there agrees that the dress looks like some douche bag on me. thats why ive always thanked friends who speak up. always makes me feel more realistic rather than to assume that the dress looks indeed hot on me, making me an ASS out of U and ME. cliche, i know

someone, i shall not mention who (but she's lovely) told me that because we're being hypocrites. if it was all truth all along, you'd have nothing more to look forward to. thats why people lie. thats why people fabricate truth. to make you want see what happens next. so that this story could still go on. thank you for your earnesty

at one point, im all used to how people laugh at each other's flaw and pointing out at each other on how fat or short or anorexic or fake one looks. and i believe people are just used to how one stares at them. not for me though. i just cant get over the 'whole-world-staring-at-you' issue and left you wondering wtf did they stare me for? and it keeps on going round like some vicious cycle, like your mom has made a mistake giving birth to you or, like you're the joke of singapore. this, is one of the things that haunt and daunt me. find me strength find me strength...

one sad truth about life: we are all hypocritical. and whats the other? D, told me once it has all got to do with the Forbidden Fruit Theory. so, go figure.

Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Out THIS WEDNESDAY on 5!

No comments: