8/27/07

So, Funny

i thought worklife is funny. but the workpile in worklife is funnier. the work ethics are even funnier. im supposed to end my contract at the end of this month but i actually extended my contract. is that, the funniest thing you heard about someone who dislikes her job but on the contrary, signs on?

hilarious.

by the way, i read mong's blog about snacking and i realised that snacking while working is such a bad habit. you sit there almost 24/7 facing the goddamned computer (i swear my sight's degree has increased tremendously) and snacking. you'll just grow fat and die! i tell you what i snack in the afternoon. ranging from meiji plain crackers, oreo, or chips or chocolate bars. my diet of snacking is so fat and disgusting that sometimes i just stop the whole cycle. but it's only temporary.

oh. my supervisor caught me almost dozing off and she was nice enough to actually remind me that the office has plentiful of shifty eyes, if you know what i mean in fact, actually i do. ive seen PLENTY in and out of life. and i know they're watching but act as if they're not. you cant fool me because despite my pooor eyesight, i have great foresight. *beams

oh did i tell you i had good dreams these few days? i dreamt entering university and that rocked my pillows and bolster. you dont know how happy i was in slumberland. also, the next day it was this hot guy or should i say b-tan kinda hot was trying to woo me..and this malay dude too. i could still vividly remember the contents of my dream and its definitely a good one :D

its 12 and its time to hit the sack. guess i'll update soon.

No comments: