12/7/07

1234 is My Secret

remember i used to mention that i have a thing for the orderly string of numbers 1,2,3 and 4? i think it's hinting me something. like for instance, my pet hamster Fatty died at 12.34pm this afternoon, as stated by my sister.

will be remembered by all of us

...also im into this quirky music video by Feist who sang this song (iPod advert) 1 2 3 4




and with all these playing in my head i cannot figure how i got this number or even do the sum.

anyways, i regretted not getting the tics for ZoukOut (tomorrow!) this year and even though its still not too late, i hesitated in purchasing the tickets because they are like fucking ex; SGD44 or at-the-door sales at what? 53SGD? my desire insisted that i should get the tics however my conscious told me me otherwise. guess conscious was right.

besides the main reason why i wanna go ZoukOut is to experience my favourite DJ, Steve Aoki (who is finally here in SG) who plays indie and runs a well respected indie label, Dim Mak!

nope, he aint no crazy bitch

Dim Mak Fashion Label

shit, i regretted not getting the ticket.

*bangs head on the floor on repeat mode*

what a nice day.

No comments: