12/2/07

Sleigh Bells & Maybe A Valentine Too

i cant wait for Christmas! bet everyone feels the same!

GAP got Gossip Girl and random celebrities to advertise their season collection for Christmas and it turned out pretty good! browsing those pictures really make me happy ;)

click to ENLARGE















another 23 more

and the thing with Christmas is, it'll always remind me of family, friends and love. i thought of my dear cousin at the other side of the globe, England. how nice if she's here with me then we'll joke like there's no tomorrow (cos' only she is one of those in my family who really, literally laughs at almost all my jokes)

and if you are wondering how she looks like...


when Joker met Mr. Peanutman!


trying to be funny


obviously, all the time...

and transforms herself into a ravishing beauty...


uh huh, this is what im talking about


did i tell mention she used to be a vocalist in her band, Ellements which got disbanded? :D

her visit to s'pore during CNY'07 (able to spot me?)

i miss family warmth, which is lacked in mine pretty often, but i believe that warmth will return; AND I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments: