2/3/08

Chinatown & Meatballs

we had ikea's swedish meatballs and chicken wings and it left us drooling over and over again.

once popped you can't stop!

pieces of heaven

jam and meatballs?

great combination! let's go for another

and then PUSSY willow came into the picture.

PUSSY.

i never liked chinatown during CNY season

chinese puppet show. cool beans!

i had a really tiring day. must be the spring cleaning that kept me awake the entire night leaving me little time to rest my tired body.

this is not the worst yet

oh by the way does the model above looks familiar? like you have seen her somewhere? people, this is paris fugly hilton. i dug this out from my collection of posters and was really amazed how badly lime's designer made paris hilton look. obviously her head was detached from some place and pasted to this body. she looks like my nightmare i think im going to have later. EW!

more meatballs, please!
more meatballs, please!
more meatballs, please!

No comments: