2/13/08

Chinese New Year Frenzy

many things happened for the past week.
happy chinese new year folks, by the way.

lou hei at my grandma's the yu sheng is yummy FTW!

it was unexpected but my cousin Jason is getting engaged! yay!

a very old friend Jane came back from NZ for a visit and she's traveling around Asia

my dad who turned 59 while i turned 20 not too long ago

annual reunion dinner

my favourite mushroom. goes well with soup

the scallops attacked my mouth, i swear

while the prawns had a wild party

fake abalone, yes yes cheapskate's my middle name so sue me

always remember to include your greens!

cuttlefish danced wildly

my sis' fave. i dont know what this is called

fish cubes made for perfection

fishballs. hmm...

happy family

dad's expression says all

unstoppable mahjong session

mahjong addiction!

it's funny because all the festivals happen so quickly, you don't even remember them happening. oh anyways it doesn't really matter now, does it? and whats next?

st valentine's?

prft give me a break! beer sounds good too.

No comments: