2/21/08

50/50

our overjoyed prime minister, Mr. Lee Hsien Loong

i just wanna blab about how happy i am when it was announced that Singapore won the bid for the first Youth Olympics 2010. pretty cool, isn't it? well kudos for Moscow too because i believe they did as much as we can too! :)

EDC apologises

as for the ney part: EDC Edison Chen returned Hong Kong from Canada and faced the media ever since the scandal saga. he apologised to Hong Kong and the affected victims and announced that he will be leaving the entertainment business for an indefinite period of time.

extracted from ChannelNewsAsia.com:

"I stand before you to account for myself. I've never escaped responsibility before. I admit the pictures were taken by me. They were private pictures and never intended to be shown to the public. They were stolen from me illegally, and distributed without my consent. I would like to apologise to those affected by what has happened. Apologise to all the ladies and their families,"

"I've decided to step away from Hong Kong show business, and do some soul searching, and will do charity and community work in the next few months. My priority is to stop the suffering and pain. We don't want this situation to get out of control. In this regard, I've instructed my lawyers to protect all the innocent victims in this case," he said.

"I've failed you all as a role model. To all (the) young people out there, let this be a lesson to you. I hope you can forgive me, give me another chance."
- Edison Chen
it's a pity that he will be stepping out of showbiz but at least we all know that EDC isn't a coward who hides and ducks from reality. he actually stepped out and admitted his wrongdoings and well, decides to start over a new leaf. (i dont mean to be a bitch, but i always think that the saying "A leopard never changes its spots" is true sometimes)

but its just a saying! who knows what happens next?

oh, by the way...

i never thought that Edison Chen is wrong. he is just unlucky that he went to the wrong store to fix his damned laptop. like what aveline told me: nothing wrong for someone to have their own bedroom kinkiness. so true! i just want to pinpoint something that everyone should think twice about.

you see, the whole issue about sex:
it takes two to tango. two hands to clap.

No comments: