3/3/08

Random Post 030308

I'm watching House like my daily ritual.
caught too many movies online too. lazy to list all down
I think I'll write detailed reviews after I'm tired with the screen :)

Miss Sam has left for Australia and heck knows when she'll be back
PS: I've plenty of songs for you and I'm sure you'll love them

Sexy boy Mr. Tan has left for Australia (with Miss Sam!) after a tough decision
It was such a rush, I thought it was pretty cool
Can't wait for you to tell me bout your trip!
*looks at Aveline's direction*

New Found Love - Angela Aki
Indie/Pop Japanese-American Singer
Powerful, impactful, stunning vocals & super awesome piano skills
She does live shows like a pro. Here's proof.




Ssssss..Superheadz's here in Singapore!
Lomofreaks grab yours now at Asylum!

Hungry for hot guys?
Cleo Bachelors Carnival at Zouk, 08 March 08
Don't Miss Out the Kissing Booth
(to be kissed by some hot guy? yum-my)
PS: Syphilis-Free



Incubus' Light Grenades Tour 2008
starring special guest Saosin
07 March 08 , 7pm
and
KT Tunstall's Drastic Fantastic Tour 2008
27th March 2008, 8pm
(Check out Kunstall's HOT Guitar!!!)

Grab your tickets now at Sistic, doh!

so I was really bored and so
I dug this out from my photo archive. HA HA HA

No comments: