12/28/06

Baking with Friends!

X FF10 Soundtrack - Zanarkand

sigh, samme you shouldnt fall ill, or else i would have been clubbing with you right now not only with good music, free cover, with a glass of bourbon sipping off my mouth and the newest double O membership card with so so many YUMMY privileges la.*heaves a large sigh*


i didnt sleep yesterday. swear the fact that i feel like shit now. earlier on, my classmates came over my place to bake cookies and cake. its my first time i have so many friends come visiting my house. surely that is something worth remembering. what an over whelming experience!

ps: i have to apologise to you guys cos im feeling really tired and excited at the same time, feeling bad cos i think i didnt do well as a host.


i cant wait for more visitings; they really make me happy.




meanwhile, enjoy holidays friends. (: today was great, thanks for the fun. =3 and i almost forgot! thanks my dearest sister to help me with the cooking and cleaning up. hope you love savouring my food.





i cant wait to write my story.

No comments: