12/30/06

Get A BF!

X Blink-182 - I Miss You

its 2 days away from the new year and iraq tryant, saddam hussein got his sentence at 6am sharp in the morning. i felt sorry for the old man, who was unable to see the new year and his family who kept in vigil. by the way he is executed by hanging.

then my friend nigel snapped,"who is gonna feel sorry for those people he killed?"

okay point taken. what comes around goes around.

2 more days to the new year, and i must say im not really prepared for the new year. seriously, i am not. apparently people around me are really excited, looking forward to the new year; i dont really see myself feeling that. in fact i was wondering what on earth i should be doing and preparing myself for the new year when i actually came out with a list of what i should be doing :

  • be a better person in general
  • becoming more sociable
  • work my ass off to a great bod and work my ass off again to get into my desired course in poly
  • get a boyfriend; though i still think my friends rank #1
  • stay happy, strong, confident and positive
  • seems pretty simple to accomplish...fuck no! i wished! haha nothing comes easy without the determination and the drive. therefore i will strive to achieve what i really want in 2007. wish me luck and love, friends. (:

    No comments: