12/16/06

Handcuffed Guy

X Blue - If You Come Back

ive just made a conclusion :


if you are offered or invited to a clubbing event, just GO. DONT hesistate, especially when the invites are free and the flow are free.
this is not trying to be suaku/kiasu singaporean, but i just missed one funky event @ The Clinic. if youve heard of it. yes, it's clinically proven and gives you adversed side effects of becoming high and with much much love, baby.

you tell me la, how not to be gek xim*?

anyway, my girlfriend jing sent me this forwarded message that is so hilarious i almost puked my dinner. here is :


If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
(Hardly seems worth it.)

If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
(Now that's more like it!)

The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
(O.M.G.!)

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
(In my next life, I want to be a pig.)

A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death.
(Creepy.) (I'm still not over the pig.)

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories a hour
(Don't try this at home, maybe at work)

The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.
(Honey, I'm home. What the...?!)

The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.
(30 minutes..lucky pig! Can you imagine?)

The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
(What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)

Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
(I still want to be a pig in my next life...quality over quantity)

Butterflies taste with their feet.
(Something I always wanted to know.)

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
(Hmmmmmm.....)

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.
(If you're ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)

Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.
(Okay, so that would be a good thing)

A cat's urine glows under a black light.
(I wonder who was paid to figure that out?)

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
(I know some people like that.)

Starfish have no brains
(I know some people like that too.)

Polar bears are left-handed.
(If they switch, they'll live a lot longer)

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
(What about that pig??)

Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread these crazy facts and send this to someone you want to bring a smile to, maybe even a chuckle.

In other words, send it to everyone !
(and God love that pig!)


okay i guess you eyes must be quinting like hell. will talk more tomorrow.

wait! im not done yet. i fergot something really important i want to mention and that is earlier this afternoon, while waiting for the lift, this kaypo auntie whom i know had this very pale looking facade told me that CID and the police are at my block to arrest this guy who apparently, from what i heard resides at the 12th storey. and im wondering MY GOD what the fuck did that guy do?

so i acted fast, pressed the button and patiently waited for the lift to stop so i can catch a glimpse of that guy. apparently, when the lift stopped at my storey, 6 law enforcers and a young guy who carried this scent of familiarity which i cant detect looked at me. they gave me this "you sure you want to come in? besides i guess there isnt much space for you, mdm" look. i flushed and apologised duh, as they continue to make their way down.

as soon i took the next lift, i walked swiftly in search of that group. aha! that guy is indeed in cuffs! shit thats so fucked up. really wondered what he do. i mean, dont you think its pretty scary to have a law breaker to live under the same roof as of you? i swear i'd have shitted on my pants if i know he is my neighbour and is a serial killer. but in regards of this young man, i still dont know what offence he made.

gek xim* - frustrated


seriously, you just fucked up.

No comments: