12/23/06

White Christmas

X Nat King Cole - White Christmas

i cant wait for christmas. where people gather close, warm, fuzzy wuzzy, lovey dovey. i can give up all my days just for christmas, just this day to spend with the ones i really truly appreciate and love.

when i was a kid, i celebrated every single year of christmas with my family; that feeling, i tell you was great. till now its still as great, just that i have lesser people celebrating it with me.

my dad, my sis and me -- in celebration for christmas. no presents, but home made cookies and cooking, of course. it was a small athering, but i make sure that everyone is happy and jolly; its very important for me. extremely important for me.

and every year spent, something is missing. the christmas spirit, the feel for christmas wasnt as strong. its not as happy or joyous as compared with the past. and just a few days ago, while i was ransacking some of my old cassette tapes; ya you've heard me, cassette tapes. and i suddenly stumbled upon this which says "Nat King Cole Greatest Christmas Songs". i clumsily placed the cassette into my hi-fi player, rewinded it and played.

soft, vintage sounded kind of christmas went "I'm dreaming, of a white..Christmas" i went YES, thats it! the answer lies in the music!!! and so, while listening to the carols sung by mr. sexy voice, nat king cole, i started making my christmas cards. i hope all of my friends loved it, stayed up the whole night to complete them.

and now ive completed them and got all my songs lined up, i guess christmas spirit's back, BACK with the capital B. (:

No comments: