1/24/08

Hmm.

just for the record and many curious cats, this is my fucken messed up room.


i'll take mong's advice and spring clean!

and look what samantha has gotten me for my birthday! by the way she just returned from Hong Kong with regrets of not getting something she really wants again. hahaha

so now the real deal. well i never expected her to get me this but i actually wanted this for ages! a few months ago Asylum sent me an email regarding a competition using this little holga to take snap shots and the winner gets amazing prizes! however i did not managed to participate because the following day Asylum sent me another email telling me that there was an overwhelming response of participants and the application is closed. :@

oh oh oh in case if you're interested in this little toy, you can buy it on EBay via this seller.

my new super cute superheadz "hachi" toy camera

japan holga lomo tiny toy which works like a real camera!

FYI: Asylum is having a sales now up to 60% of love!

then i was really bored that i made an attempt to fry poppadom! and it was very successful! for your information, poppadom is a side dish usually found in an Indian crusine. you eat poppadom with almost anything! curry, masala, dahl or even jam! lol i was just joking about the jam.

almost as thin as a sheet of paper

and you start counting 1..2..3

4..5..6..7..8..

and you're done!

i took less than 10mins for the dish

my family loved it and they savoured the entire dish which im not surprised -.-; . speaking of FOOD, im meeting my clique for Olio tomorrow to celebrate my belated birthday! excitement builds up in me easily and i wonder what to be expected tomorrow. :O of course, it's gonna be good and nothing bad, i hope!

No comments: