1/10/08

Zouk Turn Off starring 2 Girls And A Cup

i suck.

when it comes to alcohol. like yesterday im supposed to club with tan's clique and samantha turns out to be a back out because i cant even stand on my two feet and my head hurts like fuck. i only know questel was talking to me and telling me it'll be really fun but all i know is that i wanna puke so badly and head straight home and to my bed.

(sorry tan and clique i made this whole clubbing date a turn off and thanks for the vodka)

i was really enjoying myself at the coffeeshop even though its just a crap yaking session with booze, of course and nonetheless, girls doing things that are just out of our imagination. perhaps you can just google for 2 cups and a girl and you'll know what im talking about. (not suited for the weak hearted)

by the way didnt managed to catch the fashion show and i must admit that zouk has full of cute and hot guys(not surprising) but what do i get? none but only tan who was crazy high, cool clique and happy samantha. yeehaw!

anyways, still interested in 2 Cups 1 Girl? check this video out to see the responses of those who caught it before making the right decision.

No comments: