1/5/08

Urgh My Eyes & BLAH

this is used by scientists but i care less

cazal 80's vintage shade

ooooooooooooh

kanye west's stronger shades is the sex

play version.
D-I-Y (click to enlarge, print, cut and colour & wear!)
.
.
.

whee im making chunky funky neon or multi coloured shades and crazy scarfs my necessary accessories now. anything colourful and crazy are my good friends. for so the hippie's era is back, in old school style, have fun with head bands and 1 million funky bracelets or bands on your hands, smoke pot and peace signs! retrospekto~

by the way i have big plans for my new year's resolution and im gon' score them like a classic bingo game.

post-new year resolution:
  • lose weight; be anorexic and suffer from eating disorder (might fail but no harm trying)
  • study in a school of my choice (doesnt have to be a poly)
  • take up a language (most preferably spanish or japanese)
  • pick up the bloody guitar from friends and brush up my piano techniques
  • backpacking! and australia with the other 3

dance dance!!!

No comments: