10/20/06

2nd In Class

the bell rang.

and it appeared that my sis has just returned home from school. she smiled cheekily at me and left me wondering what is going on. and then she asked me, " do you want to hear the good news or bad news first?" i shot back, "good news duh!"

"i got 2nd in class! and so are my 2 best friends who got 1st and 3rd positions! the bad news is that i can have a chance to get into NA(normal academic) the next year and i have to give my answer this monday."

firstly, as the sis who went through all the trouble yelling into christel's ears, making her work doubly extra hard, not allowing her to play her favourite online game has paid the price. my sister got 2nd in class and is one of my biggest achievements, i dare to say. secondly, i make sure she works as hard next year; i just dont want her to follow my footsteps. i want her to be a successful woman. like i always told her, "we are the yeong sisters, bear in mind if the whole world looks down on us, we cant look down upon each other, live strong!"

lastly, to christel, you make me proud. i will believe if you believe. love you! (:

No comments: