10/29/06

Food & Fashion

a random question : will you feel tired after waking up from a dream of yours when you ran like hell?
cos i did and i was wondering is it only me or does everyone feels the same.

anyway, i have a self confession to make.

i adore nicole richie & lindsay lohan! they're my favourite fashion icons.

glam pussies.
fashionistas.

they're fabulous.



nicole : despite her being anorexic, she still remains hot. her sense for fashion is original and lucreative.

for those who dont know, she actually made me have the hots for fashion. especially vintage and retro fashion. her "fetish" for funky chunky shades made fashion so much fun. the playing of colours, the kind of shoes, the "to-wears" and "wear-nots", she knows it best. and she seldom screws it. and thats what i like about her : being confident and know what she really wants.







lindsay : lindsay? this girl is simply irresistable. usually, people gets freaked out if they see you having too many freckles on your body.


but lindsay showed the world that with freckles, you can look beautiful too. and not only the freckles, her voluptuous body made guys drool...wait. not only guys please, the girls do drool about her too and nevertheless her sense for fashion is another.

i want to be the nicole richie/lindsay lohan now. (:

also, i want to be a chef; i think whipping lovely dishes for people i love is a gift and therefore is a blessing. and i simply enjoy doing it cos that makes me happy. i would like to invite some of my friends over to try my cooking some day. :D whipped a simple dinner earlier on and my daddy and sister loved it. my sis and dad even ranked a 4 out of 5 for my dishes! haha thats what i really want to hear. anyway, am going to post some pictures of my dishes. they arent really good shots neither does it look good in it cos its already 1/2 eaten. if you want to try my culinary skills, date me or even better, propose to me to be your gf or wife. like, ya right.

shall talk less. pictures :









wanna learn culinary from me?

No comments: