10/20/06

Proof Of Ultimate Boredom

this proves that im bored.
like, really bored.


Favourite?
colour : the rainbow
food: anything japanese, oriental, indian or western
songs: too many to mention but currently, konayuki
movie: currently, the four brothers
sport: touch rugby and swimming
day of the week: friday!
season: winter!
ice-cream: gelato please.

Current?
mood: grouchy
taste: what do you mean by that? hmm. i have a taste for geeky boys who are hott yet they dont know they are?
clothes: i wear my own.
desktop: polkadots, like the one displayed in my blog.
time: 11:28am
surroundings: my cold bedroom
annoyance: fucken haze

Your First Time?
best friend: geraldine
crush: darren
movie: sleeping beauty
music: beauty and the beast

Your Last Time?
cigarette: i'll leave this for the day before i die
drinks: water
movie: the 40-year old virgin (wtf, i know) and death note the anime
phone calls: samantha
CD: grey's anatomy season 1

Have you Ever?
dated one of your best friends: yes, which one are you talking about?
been arrested: by the school, yes. by the law, no.
skinny-dipped: i wished. too bad this is singapore ffs.
been on tv: yes and i want to sue.
kissed someone you dont know: yes i did and it was awful i swear cos he cant kiss for shit

4 Things You Did Today?
a. brushed my teeth washed my face combed my hair
b. breakfast
c. played my piano and sung a disney song
d. blog and did a stupid survey (you know which one im talking about)

Sounds You Can Hear Right Now?
green day playing basket case on my itunes

No comments: