1/30/07

Run, Run Baby

X 50 Cents - In The Club

after 3 years, i finally took my NAPFA test for the very first time. my supposedly 'first NAPFA test' in ITE should be completed last year. but guess what. my class just completed half; a 2.4km run. it was a weird feel, but when you actually think of it, its kinda funny.

i completed all 5 stations; the pull up, the sit-ups, shuttle run, sit and reach and the standing broad jump and ive only got a mere pass for ONE station: the sit and reach. you dont have how much i pushed myself in each station. haha except for the sit-ups. my tummy muscles were in excruciating pain. anyway, i saw geraldine and i was laughing at her, " aye geraldine! i saw you on tv yesterday! haha" she followed laughing and told me not to talk about it. if i were her i wouldnt want to talk about it either. ' in this channel8 7pm series called Shine On You, she acted as Leo's girlfriend. and i must say, that Leo guy is fucking ugly ak.a FUGLY.

it was so revolting, at that point of time, i remembered having problem swollowing my rice.

okay, digression. back to what im saying, apparently we [geraldine & i] chatted a little here and there and i was feeling kinda happy. its like returning back to old days when we hang out alot during NAPFA test days.

the 2.4km run was hilarious. i came in 3rd, counting from the back! i was feeling really restless and tired and short of breath. however i had a ball of a time. and i believe everyone did.

in a nutshell, NAPFA is one of the most fun event ever occured in my days in ITE.

hello mr. ramasamy!

No comments: