1/22/07

Lucky

X Mr. Vegas - Culo

if i were on the bus earlier, i would have witnessed or even unluckier, met the enitre road accident that happened along the way to school.

it was aproximately 9am, i was on my way to school in bus 105 when suddenly i felt a little strange with the traffic flow somewhere along the australian school. it was slow and jerky. thinking it could be the fact that the peak hour that is causing all the whole draggy situation, i continued pumping music out from my ipod and read my book.

then hearing loud sirens obviously coming from a fire engine, i turned my head slightly backwards, not expecting to see the fire engine actually stopping in the middle of nowhere. okay, not a very good sign indeed my bus started moving a little, letting me actually witnessed the whole bloody scene. okay not really bloody, but total exaggeration.

a bus, a van and probably a few motorbikes were involved. from what i observed, i thought it could be a collision due to the fact that the van totally crashed into the bus suffering more physical damage as to compare with the latter, which only had a semi-cracked glass window located the driver's seat. both are travelling at different directions and either the van or the bus was speeding; resulting a damage impact brought to the van.

the passengers and driver in the bus were no where to be found at the scene. either they are undergoing trauma and were all sent to the hospital for treatment or nothing really happened; they just alighted and took the next bus.

but as for the van driver, that man in his 40s was stucked; with his van severely damaged, part of the van could have collapsed onto his legs, disabling his mobility. also the shock which caused him to lose concsiousness. everyone was scurrying on the road, the livesavers jumping off the fire engine running towards the medically equipped casualty.

curiously, i adjusted my focus from the scene to the ground and my eyes started inspecting to find any missing arms or legs. i saw little streams of dark liquid, not exactly sure whether its blood or just leaking petrol. freaky.

feeling morose, i fixed my eyes back to my book and deeply indulged myself into music sung by Cassie. it was not really a pleasant sight to start my day off.

whatever it was, i will pray for that injured man.

No comments: