1/2/07

Britters

britney is cute; in a weird way.




as much as i'd hate to admit it.

i really wish it wasnt raining EVERYDAY. like, give me some sunshine, honey. make singapore warm and breezy, not effing humid of course. the crisp air makes me drowsy and you know my weak body gets attacked whenever the weather is tempremental. bah! its pissing me to my bones. really hope that there would be a better change in weather.

the 2nd day of new year wasnt much of anything to capture my attention. i felt a subtle change around me; a good one in fact. i felt as if my life is beginning to change; for the better of course but in a very slow-mo yada yada you get my gist la.
6 more days to the reopening of school and im beginning to feel dreadful. the thoughts of wasting 8 hours per week doing almost nothing bothers me. i need to do something more productive...but like what? *thinksthinksthinks*

just let it be. rot till school reopens. dont have the mood for almost everything anyway.

1 comment:

Christel. said...

HAPPY SWEET 19TH BADAE,18TH JAN '07. xPP. love ya lots babe!! :DDD