1/18/07

Happy Sweet 19

X Queen - Somebody To Love

it has been 19 years breathing dirt and no fresh air yet, today is the day i celebrate my birthday.
well, happy 19th birthday yeong! another year for me is yet born again; another fucking year, another new lease of life.

my birthday wish?

if you know me really well, you should know what my birthday wish this year is all about. i dont have to say it out loud, you should know it pretty well. ;)

i dont know what is ahead for me, but i really want it to be a good one though. what do you think? hmm.

after 7 years after my mom's death, my dad got me a decent birthday cake. i was almost moved to my tears, because after 7 years later, i can have one really decent cake. could still recall the old days, when my mom is still around, i would have fresh cream fruit cake annually. and usually my birthday held at this really old restaurant called 'Lai Wah Restaurant' along balestier road. all my relatives would be invited to my birthday and i would have many many presents and red packets.

perhaps when i was a kid, i celebrated my birthdays for the presents and red packets. but i guess as i grow older, what i really want is to have people around me celebrating my birthday and watching me grow up.

my dad and sis celebrated birthday with today. i felt rejuvenated, like ive turned the clock back..i felt young once again.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YEONG!

strawberry cake. yummy


dad and my sis.


ready, set, blow!


wonder whats in stall for me later in MOS with my clique? hmm. ;) just cant wait!

No comments: