4/22/08

Mind Made Up

i've grown so much! from primary school to secondary school, i've not only grown horizontally, i also gained life knowledge as i walk past time. friends of mine graduated to become outstanding individuals when it comes to studies and work, some become hotter, shrunk and i've even heard one of my closest friend was nominated for FHM Girl Next Door! some became belles of their school, a few turned to modeling, a handful flown to other parts of the world to work or study...time really changes one, doesn't it?


like my friend SL, he's not only in drama, he's in an advertisement too! he used to be one of those monkeys in my class but turned out to be some good looking chap, of course with his loud personality still lingering...somewhere...

it seems that many have found what they want in life except for me, trying hard to know what i really want until there was this day i made up my mind.

Advertising. i think it not only broadens my knowledge for media, design and marketing and many others (can't think of any yet), it also spurs me to learn more as i go and drives me to be more innovative and creative when it comes to ideas. i know it's gonna be tough and not as easy as i think it's going to be, but i believe when someone is engrossed in their passion, they'll never stop pursuing and that's what i'm going to do. although, i have not tried or do i have any advertising experiences, i'm going to give a shot! i mean, no harm trying, isn't it?

everyone have dreams too, okay? but i know mine is going to come true. wait and see y'all!

No comments: