4/12/08

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

i forced my own limping legs to Suntec Convention today as there was another round of warehouse sales. if sales up to 80% doesn't attract you, then i think sales isn't what you're seeking for. so anyway, i dragged my sister along; she's my crutch, you see. since both of us enjoyed each other's company, and we both love SALES, i don't see why dragging her along would be much of a hassle.

we reached the convention only to see DISAPPOINTMENT written all over our faces. 3 rooms were used but only 2/5 of the space was used for products, the other 3/5 i assumed, for air ventilation. i expected more products to be on sale, however only a few like Aigner, Levis, Liz Claiborne and this ABC brand were on the racks waiting to be sold to the crowd.

my anticipation turned from sky high to hell low..pardon for the weird figure of speech but you get my gist. lol

we stared at each other and agreed to fill our anger and disappointment with food. turning to Lerk Thai, which is one of our favourite Thai food joints, we both ordered something soupy and these were what we had!

my sister has a fate with beef, i don't know why.
ps: lose some weight so you can wear pretty apparels from topshop!

it's too yummy, i suppose...

the hot, sour and spicy feel sent shivers down my spine

after satisfying Lerk Thai, i staggered around madly checking out the shops in Marina Square with my sister. we bought pens from Meji Muji! you just don't know how much my sister and i have a passion for the things sold in Meji Muji! especially the pens! mauehuahe :0 and that was the only things we bought for the day. v_v

anyhow, our tummy begged for more food, so both of us settled at Azabu Sabo! if miss ave and miss sam didn't introduce me Azabu and Harto, i wouldn't even know they existed till today! :|

this dish made me literally smile;
it sent me straight to gastronomic heaven!

my sister had this, initially the sweet potato tasted slightly salted,
however the sweet and salty feel is somewhat refreshing

we satisfied our tummies and it was time to go home. our day ended abruptly but i guess it wasn't that bad afterall :) i mean, what's better than having a good company?

ps: can you say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious 10 times continuously?

3 comments:

Aveline said...

I also love stuff from MUJI (not meji)!! I can walk around and around the shop just to look at every single thing.. Haha. Good that at least you have a satisfying meal+dessert despite the disappointing sales.. Let's go azabu sabo soon! I like the sweet potato thing there.... So tempted!

S said...

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

there, i've said it.
anw, sch sucks butt this week. sian

C said...

@aveline & miss sam:lol ave thanks leh! v_v and sam, school never gets any better when friends like me isn't in it. hahahahah