3/28/08

Nuffnang/ Innit Copycats Part 2

okay remember i promised that i'll post a reply entry regarding Nuffnang/Innit Copycats? well, just say i posted that on impulse! but, you have to listen to my point of view and i believe i have a little reasoning to do.

given a scenario blogger A posted an entry in Innit on how many colours he can name within 1 min. 2 hours later, blogger B posted the same thing! then a few hours later blogger C posted another! okay, annoying. i know feeling annoyed is my problem. but what about blogger A? won't be feel annoyed too?

maybe posting a fun activity is a bad example. let me cite another example.

blogger A blogged about how rotten apples have the ability to make fat people sick yet skinny. he posted that entry in Innit, surprised to see his own entry being 'reposted' in Innit by blogger B a few hours later!... i thought blogging should be about everything happy, sad, crazy, crap and original? where are creativity juices flowing these days?! having the creativity juices to be copycats?

however, if that entry blogger A wrote inspired blogger B to write something similar, and blogger A is cool with the whole idea, then i think i'll rest my case.

uh.

fyi, i have to admit that i used to be some unoriginal douche bag, and that's why my best friend nicknamed me Unoriginal because i have the tendacy to be a copycat and i know how she felt when she explained the entire scenario to me. but that was like when i'm 14?

originality is cool shitz, agree, no?

blah. nang me, dang me i've said what i've got to.

3 comments:

pinksterz said...

haha i know how it feels! i was pissed at first too but then i decided better. i think he as my fan (HAH I GOT A FAN YOU SEE YOU SEE!)

haha.

mustardqueen said...

oh god, I just cross my fingers no one will copy my super witty post then!! I mean like, they can only do things like pressing the CTRL+C button click on blogger domain to post a blog post and press CTRL+V. if you get what I mean... They are bunch of people who has no originality. just let them be at least u can post up MORE and MORE original stuff and put it in INNIT, you'll be the original one since you posted so many of em!!

and Kudos to you cause you point out to people that there ARE copycats... hoho

Anonymous said...

erm....is there a copycat around here in innit?
Gosh, i'm so blur...