3/22/08

Thank You, Nuffnang!

i've got to admit that i'm pretty stupid. approximately 4 days ago, Nuffnang sent me an e-mail congratulating me that an advertiser has chosen to advertise on my blog. i read on: "Please do not remove the Ad Unit from your blog during the period(s) of time above or you will not be paid the full amount for the ad."

so i looked at my sister and told her that how awesome it is for some advertiser is going to advertise in my blog! so she stared at the e-mail and asked, "so, which advertiser?" i paused, then told her that i have no idea when the advertiser was actually mentioned right before my very own eyes! v_v OKAY.

so anyway, i didn't realised it until last night when i was browsing Nuffnang, i chanced upon a fellow blogger who received the same e-mail as i did!

taken aback and feeling really excited with joy twiching everywhere, i logged into my e-mail and scrambled through the junk mails and unread mails and managed to find the similar e-mail fellow blogger had pasted in his blog! (click on picture to enlarge)


SPH is my advertiser! cool beans!!! this is my first step in making money by just simply blogging and this evidently shows that anyone or should i say, everyone can be the next Xiaxue! however, in terms of entries and styles of blogging, to each of his own. Originality speaks, and Nuffnang rocks! :)

Thanks again Nuffnang for the super duper flower-power opportunity!

No comments: