3/18/08

This Is Not An Optical Illusion

there's 2 words to describe genes & cells: funny & formidable.
they form the most amazing things ever: Homo Sapiens
...right and because genes and cells are just so individualistic, everyone is born differently;
rich, poor, smart, stupid, fat, short, pretty, ugly, abnormality blah blah

so my question is: could there be another me?

it's a tough question.
so i thought my probability of having someone looking exactly like me is 2 : 6.7billion.
i don't even know how many digits are there in a billion but anyway that wasn't my point.

so cells and genes decided to be funny; to form and create look-a-likes to confuse the other. this is what i'm talkin' about:


Britney Spears

Angelina Jolie


Christina Aguilera


Paris Hilton


Dawn Yang


Michael Jackson


Arnold Schwartzengger


David Beckham

freaky yet pretty interesting isn't it? bet you'd be thinking, omg! what if there's someone who looks like me too? *shrugs* i don't really know myself either. moreover, i won't be surprised since there are so many of us looking alike. but i will be really sad and angry if she looks hotter than me. *whines in the most disgusting bimbotic manner*

oh will the real you please stand up?!

No comments: