3/30/08

Somebody, Please Kill Me

for a moment i felt utter devastation, and i was hoping someone kind to kill me at the instant. my moment of depression began after having my brows threaded at BrowHaus Wheelock when i thought of checking out the Apple store one storey down.

the moment i walked in, i recalled my friend telling me about the new MacBook Air which she personally thinks is millions times hotter than her MacBook. i listened to my intuition and headed towards the PC and laptop section where they display the hottest ones in the market now and i was drooling over every kind when my eyes set upon the MacBook Air.

i swear my eyes started bleeding, so are my ears, mouth...nose..

very *chio can!

so anyway, i forced myself to shift my attention elsewhere so i pranced away to the iPods section. swiftly, i took a piece of brouchure and browsed through. my eyes fixed on a particular line that says: iPod Classic 80GB, SGD388

curiously i approached the salesperson to point out which iPod Classic they meant. (i thought iPod Classic would be the older version a.k.a iPod Video, so i wanted a conformation) he pointed at latest iPod Classic!
omg they call me cheap!

at that point of time i wanted to scream 'fuck!' so loudly my insides boiled literally. i took my iPod Video and asked the staff at the information counter how much the market value is. he took out a blue file, flipped and pointed at the super tiny printed words. it says : iPod Video 30GB SGD50
huh! i paid this piece of shit for $500 2 years ago!

everyone heard you, now shut up!

WTF, WA LAO I REALLY FEEL LIKE HATING IPOD NOW! v_v

why are they doing such a thing to me! i got my iPod 2 years ago and i didn't expect the price of the new iPod Classic to plunge that bad! 80GB! for $388!

urgh! somebodyjust kill me right now!

*chio means pretty in hokkien

No comments: