3/23/08

Who Doesn't Like Shopping?!

i know 2 people who doesn't like shopping.

my sister and my dad. they share almost similar genes i tell you! they'll either whine when i ask them to accompany me to the mall or the warehouse sales. the older one grumbles and gets pissed easily. on the contrary, i'm just like my mom! we look 85% alike, share the same taste for music, arts, hobbies like shopping although a pity she's no longer around; or else we'd have been best girlfriends!

my dad gets pissed off because i keep on splurging. my sis grumbles because she just hates the crowd (sorry emo kid on the loose, my bad) so when it comes to shopping, there's only one person who comes out in my mind instantly. and that is ms sam.

despite time flying in godspeed, and though we might be miles apart, we're still web-camming and still bitching and shopping at the same time. v_v

we used to think that things in topshop are cheaper but we're all wrong. so we decided to find gems in thrift stores or eBay or even online shops! although i really want to be a super fan of online shopping and spree and after listening to how wonderful it is to buy things online, i rest my case; i don't have a card, so i either Nets or Cash it and god knows how to do a bank transfer..

i love flea markets, thrift stores and warehouse sales! they sell the cheapest shitz you couldn't imagine it's real! like for instance i went to Suntec City's designer warehouse sale earlier today! i didn't know there was one until i reached my destination. and let me show you some of my treasures! :)

Timberland buttoned shirt for my dad

Nike pullover (comfort :D)

Leather pumps from Hushpuppies

i got another plain RipCurl tee but i'm just too lazy to post a picture of it. by the way if you're interested to know the price, it's just 10bucks :)

i wanted to call Mr. Tan to inform him about the sale but his bloody phone is spoilt! V_V guess he is not fated to know about the sale afterall...

so anyway, to cut it short, warehouse sales, are cool stuff. unless you're a fashion forward person and you cannot live without getting new arrivals, then i suppose warehouse sales and thrift stores aren't really your cup of tea :O

No comments: