5/14/08

Ad Removed?!

at aproximately 2-???a.m earlier this morning, i visited my blog for my tagboard updates when i realised my advertisement gone. i hurriedly open a new tab and checked my e-mail to ensure my advertisement wasn't being rejected by the advertiser. i logged into Nuffnang to check for any updates or errors, but there wasn't any report of advertisement removals..or cranky networks.



i felt a little disappointed as i thought that the advertiser rejected their advertisement in my blog. however i thought to myself "one man's loss is another man's treasure", and there are many other opportunities from Nuffnang to me. of course, i'll improve on my writing skills and treated this incident as a lesson learned. i let it pass and continued watching ANTM (America's Next Top Model Cycle 10)

this afternoon i wanted to blog about the baking session my sister and i had when i realised my ad being restored! i continued the similar cycle i did last night and i'm relieved! HK also tagged me asking where my advertisement was, because his was gone too. now i'm glad it's back,hopefully, nothing like this will happen again! :__)

3 comments:

Simon Seow said...

It's like that one. Even if you got advertiser it doesn't mean the ads will always be on.

R said...

it was a technical problem with our servers. The ads got turned off. It's back and running now. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

C said...

@simon seow:hey simon, thanks for the advise!

@robb:hey robb, it's okay! as long it's back now, i'm as happy as i can be :)