5/15/08

My Worst Date(s) Ever

i might not wanna date anyone anymore.

you can never believe the worst dates i have ever went to and they were such torture, i did not even mention the horrific tragedies to my best friends about it. but anyways i took up the courage today (like after 5 years) and i'm going to revealed whatever that had happened to me! i'm dedicating this entries to my great friends, miss sam, mr. tan, miss ave, miss alicia and mr. joe.

i am never picky about my dates; it doesn't matter if they're dwarfish, giants, lardy, bony, dashing, fugly...etc, because i don't think i'm that hot or good looking myself. most dates i went for were coffee sessions, so we'd hang around in coffee joints and chat about daily lives and other conversational subjects that i could barely remember. anyhows, may i now present you the worst dates ever.


worst date #1: we gave the movie a miss because Date #1 bought NC16 movie tickets and i'm under 16. so eventually we ended up going up and down the escalator and strolled around the building in circles (like idiots). we ended our day saying bye and never met up ever again.

worst date #2: Date #2 knew it was my birthday, he gave me a really huge milk bottle with some cheapskate candies in it (it's the thoughts that count). he then took me to some unknown LAN shop in town, taught me how to play some boring game and treated me to instant noodles. i tried appreciating, but it was too "extreme" for me to accept it. we never met again until...

3 years later, we ended up in the same school studying the exact same course. oh my god! (this is not meant to be dramatic and please don't give me the bullcrap telling me it's fated) i said hello once and ignored him the rest of my education years.

i guess having the right date, at the right time is important. good communication, needless to say is one of the most common yet important factors in dating. like i've said it doesn't matter how you look, taking the initiative to dress up is a bonus, looking confident is another. dating does not mean you can't date other guys/ladies. dating is not flirting (unless you want to). i date to seek for great conversations and coffee companions. *wide grin*

that was so 3 years ago, i guess let's just move on and i'm a hopeful hoping the next date i go out with is a date to remember (in a good way of course) !!! now somebody, date me!

No comments: