5/7/08

I Want A Cat !!!

name is Rambo. don't mess with me!



i don't care what my dad or people think about cats! or kittens which eventually grows into a cats! i just want one! v_v how can one not resist the regal-looking, lazy, cuteass felines? i don't get it. why are dogs known to be men's best friend? what about cats, yo?

like Garfield & Jonathan!


...right.

hey it doesn't really matter isn't it! cats are lazy, fat and a show-off and i like! because it's just so me! well...not exactly except being fat and lazy.

lazy...

lazy...

lazy...

lazy...

lazy...

lazy...

lazy...

nothing but just being fat and lazy...

i was thinking of what's my perfect cat going to be. and i've made up my mind! i would like either a...
  • Rag Doll
  • Siamese OR
  • Persian, baby
regal-looking,

fluffy,

sexy (it's a must) and purr sexy too

fat and round,

so fat you can't even see the chin,

beautiful eyes,

most importantly, a lazy soul

or i might wanna try dressing my cat like...a cute idiot. it turned out pretty well, actually.

hahahha!...not really.

tux looks hot on cats..which look like a tux suit itself?

Peter Parker is so proud of me.

*ribbit*

Face Off!

Santa has to love me the way he does to Rudolph!

yo sup' dawg! give me some luv ma homie!

swwweeeeet momma!

i don't look like any above. give me some love?

of course i will and i can't wait to get a cat! what species of cat should i get? i'm still torn between the 3! ohmygod :/

No comments: