5/20/08

Paris Hilton Stole My Heels!

i love Paris Hilton. uh huh, you know who i'm talkin' about; that naughty, dumb, iconic blonde. she gets everyone's tongue wagging, even mine. i just wondered how on earth did she even get into my dreams.


yes, i had dreamt of Paris Hilton - stealing my pair of hot Manolo Blanik heels! i clearly remembered i looked somewhat like Ugly Betty, and i wear hot heels. somehow rather, in some weird situation, i am a FOP (friend of Paris) and she invited me to a stand-up comedy premiere in town.

i remembered sitting in her limo, sipping champagne and bitching about Britney Spears. her actions seemed pretty dubious but i ignored them and continued to enjoy the socialite lifestyle for a day.

the moment we reached the red carpet, we were asked to flash our heels while paparazzi take snapshots of them and we're told to remove them when we step into the theatre. apparently, there weren't anyone wearing the similar heels as mine so i gently removed my lovely pair of Manolo Blanik and placed them at the corner.

the stand up was hilarious! i laughed so bad i excused myself to the ladies. when i returned, Paris was gone and i couldn't get her via her cellphone! i figured it was typical of Paris to skip premieres, so i had no choice but to sit and enjoy the entire stand-up by myself out of respect to the artiste.

once the stand-up ended, i rushed to my heels to make sure it's in safe hands when i realised they were nowhere to be found! i questioned the guard and was furious at him to give me the sloppiest answer ever: "i have no idea, lady"

feeling grouchy, i started walking out of the building barefooted. with stares that darted right at my barefooted feet, i scurried like a mouse and walked away aimlessly. few minutes later, i received a text from Paris. "believ u'r walking bearfoted naw haha i stool ur shoes haha" the first thing that came out from my mind was..WHAT A BITCH OKAY! then my dream ended.

even Paris Hilton is a bitch in my dreams. can you imagine how bitchy she is in real? damned.

No comments: