6/22/08

BANG! I'm Dead.

I thought I was dead. Literally, dead.

Shot in the head and the shoulder blade by a kingpin. Attemptiing to protect my sister from the terrorizing people with rifles slung across their shoulders, shooting random innocent people around the neighborhood, not I'm not spared either.

The shootings came in abruptly from nowhere. It was so random, nobody expected something horrible like that would actually happened, let alone the two of us. We were eating when suddenly, out of nowhere came this gunshot sound. The target was a guy seating at the table next to mine, which he immediately collapsed, with blood oozing from his chest.


Everyone started screaming, whereas I panicked because I have no idea where to head for escape. So I grabbed my sister and we headed for the escalators, which was already too late. The terrorists combed the entire building...with people dead or injured. Women and children weren't spared either and fear was constantly building up you could feel my heart pumping in a hard, rhythmic pattern.

We went flat on the ground and started crawling, hoping nobody would notice us when someone with sharp eyesight caught us from a distance, we were called upon.

Ignoring them, we continued crawling when the kingpin was so furious, he took his subordinate's rifle and started shooting aimlessly when it actually shot me on my shoulder blade. It never felt so painful in my entire life but I still ignore them protecting my sister when another gunshot was released.

This time, I wasn't so lucky. I got shot at the head, and my life swiftly. The last thing I've heard was my sister crying...then it's over.

You know they say when one dies, they see light?

I saw THE light. This bright light that beckons me to go over, which I did and the next moment I was seated in a room with a lady who slammed a bowl of pig intestine noodles on the table and demanded me to finish it up.

I can't breathe. I was struggling and never felt so miserable in my life. I knew it's a dream but I can't seem to wake up. I keep on chanting continuously, "It's just a dream, it's just a dream, it's just a dream.." Which I then forced myself up from my sofa.

Was it just really a dream? It was surreal however at the same time a part of me just wants to believe it. It was hell scary and I still have the jitters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you watch too much tv... or too much youtube.
:P

HuiMing said...

that is one really freaky dream.
Perhaps you should cut down on violent movies or shows like 3point8 suggested.

I get them violent dreams when i watch violent morbid shows.