6/6/08

Obsessed With Fred

Fred sounds like Freddy Krueger, or Fred Perry...but the real Fred I'm talking about is...this super cute guy here! By the way, his name's Lucas and he's 14, 15? Fred is a fictional character he portrays. And, NO I'M NOT A STALKER!

...I just love watching his videos. Check this one out! It might sound a little annoying, but that's his style of doing things. You just have to watch the entire clip!!!


His face is so rubbery that whatever expressions he does he just look so funny. Love the way he rolls his eyes, the way he cups his hands by his face...classic! I truly believe that he will become a really successful standup comedian, because he is THAT good!

Anyway, I did a little storyline on him using the pictures I've printscreened. Enjoy!


Hi! I'm Fred! Check out my YouTube videos!

God told me I'm special.

I am!

Don't look at me that way, It can't be helped!

Hey, I'm not disgusting! Quit staring at me!

QUIT STARING AT ME YOU MORONS!

You're jealous that I'm special.

YES YOU!

Now you're mocking at me? See, I can too!

Okay okay, whatever that makes you happy. *Pouts*

*In A Trance*

Know what? I'm going to sing Mariah Carey's now go away!

No comments: