6/7/08

Nuffnang Event: Singapore Movie Fiesta Is Gon' Be A Wowser!

Prior to what Cherie blogged in Nuffnang, I realized my sister and I were at Vivocity the same time as she was. But how come she gets to take great pictures but I don't!? Maybe it's just unlucky for me that I missed out the good part of one of Nuffnang's anticipated event of the month!

Anyway, here's what you're going to miss (If you're giving this event a miss):

Face Art (as seen on movies) done by Make-up Professionals


Hot babes and hunks in their tight superheroes suits lurking around

Shaolin Girl! Too bad I didn't win the tickets. v_v

Food Food Food!
Terra Cafe - 2.5/5 stars

My sister loved it

My Main Course

Makes No Sense: My sister mistook steamed rice for fried rice?

But she liked it anyway...

Literally, ICE cream, full of cream, and ICE

Basically my sister and I spent out night at the pet store picking up yet another hamster. Where's the other? NO, it's no longer around. YES, my roborovski passed away barely 3weeks of purchase due to a weak immune system. T_T

Oh and shopping at Daiso is awesome. Do check out that branch if you wanna do cheap shopping!

So, if you're so bored and you've got nothing to do, fly down to Vivocity, or else you'll miss all the fun! :) Remember it's tomorrow, bring your family, relatives along and enjoy the lovely super duper afternoon with them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! the make up is toxic!
Poor guy....
:P

btw, this event looks fun wei!

C said...

@3point8: yesss! it's fun! but too bad i couldn't make it on the actual day itself. got a date beforehand :( but anyway, i love the make up session most because i thought it's super awesome! i couldn't imagine the number of make up artists trying to create art on hundreds of extras' faces like in a monsters filled movie, LOTR...v_v