6/10/08

Hand Bra? WTF?

Men are so bored, they came up with lingerie like these - Hand Bra. Woah? I know, I know, what can I say? Men are so creative yet thoughtful at the same time? Puhhh-leassseee!

I just wonder what on earth was he/she thinking when they created this wonder bra. Hmm...

Sexy, or just hideous? You tell me.


I thought it might be the most awesome costume for Halloween or themed parties but wearing it over a t-shirt and walking all over the streets?

Why, are you lacking of attention?

5 comments:

r.p said...

Hand bra?! must be expensive though..

Anyway, mine is always free...:D

Anonymous said...

That's some good creativity.

Unknown said...

nice! hahaha

C said...

@r.p: rofl, i don't know about that, but whoever who created such lingerie is wicked!

@joyce tedeon: yess..that's one heck of a creativity! ha!

@jacksonywl: i know, you like right?! :)

JOE said...

:O not sure bout boobs, but i definitely won't like hands on my balls!