6/25/08

Hit And Miss

Hi there! I'm blogging here, in bid goopdbye, for I'll be leaving Singapore for Australia!

Along the journey to the airport, I just realised I forgetten to bring tonnes of things. Like, my camera's battery charger...the thumbdrive Samantha asked me to bring along. OMG! :<

Gee, this is so not funny at all.

Meanwhile while I'm away, don't stop visiting my blog! Here's a promise that when I return, you'll get all you;d need to know about Australia (Melbourne and Perth)

Miss me or not, you make the choice.

2 comments:

3POINT8 said...

melbourne and perth??
awwww..
if u so happen to be in sydney, give me a shout

Anonymous said...

@3point8:hey dude! was supposed to go to sydney however due to change of plans we went to melbourne instead. loads of love, yeong

ps; melbourne is freezing ass cold!