6/18/08

Gluttony Was My Sin on 9th June

My sister and I were literally, gluttons on 9th of June and we'll remember that for the rest of our lives.

2.15PM - Crystal Jade (Suntec City)


All thanks to Samantha, she introduced a cheap yet yummy staple food of Crystal Jade which I'm still deeply in love with, it's the...


If you're a dim sum lover like me, I'd strongly introduce the
  • Chee Cheong Fun (rice roll) w/prawns or char siew (marinated BBQ pork),
  • the Chinese style carrot cake,
  • Har Gau (prawn dumplings),
  • Char Siew Sou (marinated BBQ pork pastry)
  • Fried Wantons served with Mayonnaise

3.30pm - Fish & Co. (Suntec City)

Whenever we've got nothing to do, my friends and I will be hanging out in town's Fish & Co. junking down their cheap SGD3 chucky flavoured fries in 3 different sauces, Lemon Butter, Tartar Sauce and Chili Sauce. It was enjoyable as we munch and chat over sweet little nothings.

Check out the good stuff! Dope! I tell you!

Hello sister, what's with that constipated face?

Look what I've spotted!

Grumpy? So what? I ate it up anyways.

And my sis continued stoning...because,

8.15pm - Crab Party (behind Serangoon Stadium along Yio Chu Kang Rd)


The restaurant is pretty accessible by car or any means of transport. One thing that pissed the hell off me was that the seatings are arranged in such a way: outdoors/ indoors; Because of my crazy ass huge family, we chose the outdoor seatings surprised to be having our dinner with flying bugs, and army of ants!!!

Sister and I were sooooo bloated, we ate as little as possible.

What's good :
  • Salted Egg based Crabs
  • Butter Sauce Crabs
  • Chili Crabs
  • Pepper Crabs
  • Man Tous! (Buns)
  • Steamed Sea Bass
  • Prawns (Any kind cos' they're huge, juicy and succulent)

1/3 of The Crew From left to right: Petrina (Cousin-in-law), Jeffrey (Cousin),
Shenny (Cousin), Joe (Soon-to-be-cousin-in-law?), Sarah (Cousin)

Utter Mess

No comments: