6/6/08

How Come Nuffnang Like This One?

This is not my first, nor is it my second..or third time..In fact, I've actually lost count the number of times I have encountered with this error that says, "Exceeded maximum number of tries" when I have not been commenting much. In fact, I only comment less than twice a day so how is it even possible I've reached the maximum number of tries? *SCREAMS*

Odd, eh? Besides the picture taken below was a post I was supposed to comment on but that error came out again. Oh dear. v_v


Why is it so? How long will that error revert to norm?

[click to ENLARGE]


But no matter what, I know I love Nuffnang so I won't bear the grudge because there'll be no space for love when hatred is filled to the brim. So I choose to love, what to do? I'm such a lovely person. :/

No comments: