6/19/08

"Blog About Others At Your Peril..."

If you don't read it, there's one particular entry I've got to point out by star blogger Jamie Yeo, who pointed out something that many bloggers do without realizing it.

"Should blogs which are very personal, so much so that they damn and hurt the innocent and seek revenge of the guilty, enter the public domain?"

-Jamie Yeo

I realized that I'm one of those who tend to make such mistakes without even realizing the outcome.

So to whoever I have hurt, I seek your forgiveness as I blog only to what I think deems right but not thinking about how you feel about the issue.



Blogging, be it a job or a passion, could be the best thing that has ever happen to you. But blogging has it's own limitations. You can't be possibly blogging about something that might hurt or stain your country, friends or families with bad reputation or bitching about your job for not being the most idealistic one you seek. If you think it's personal, choose writing a diary or would you rather hurt people or yourself in the process?

I just can't picture blogging to ruin one's life by just a simple blog entry. To one, it might be worth the effort, but to me, it's just plain dumb, don't you think?

*Picture taken from HERE.

No comments: