6/5/08

The Longest Day Ever & Coffee Mates

I swear I had the longest Monday ever in my entire life. I woke up the earliest (9.30am) of my so called break just to take my sister and her friend to Pasir Ris for their chalet, which excludes me of course.

I was surprised by when I got into the first bus because the seating arrangements and the entire interior design blew me away. check this out!


Cutesy, no? It was a grueling 1 hour ride to the destination and we still have another bus to board to actually reach the destination. v_v And so, we waited for the bus, which took us forever (15minutes or more) before it arrived. After sending the girls off, I had to rush to town because I certainly knew I'd be late.

I dragged my limbs under that bloody scorching sun and to the bus stop...waiting for yet another feeder service bus (Please spare me the misery!!!) to fetch me back to the bus interchange so I'll have to board ANOTHER bus to fetch me to town. This time, the ride took me 1h 30mins @_@

I was late obviously, and I was feeling bad enough, when I actually realized I had forgotten to bring my money. (Can somebody kill me now) My gracious friend Chris lent me 10bucks and I managed to settle lunch without going on an empty stomach. We laughed and cracked jokes and scary stories in hotel stays and all the Korean madness and somehow managed to stay in Long John's for almost nearly 1-2 odd hours?


It was meant to be a coffee date, so we quickly settled our butts at Starbucks. And guess what, we talked about MEN and other crappy love analogies... which turned out pretty interesting. I love how we share views and opinions over something, like yummy Caramel Mocha :)




We left the place and went separate ways. We'll meet again soon, that's for sure! So Alicia and I went on walking aimlessly around town, talked more personal stuffs and did months of catching up. It was all worth my time.

GSS - Have you done your retail therapy?

Back to the vicious cycle of fetching my sister and her friend, I had to hunt for a bus that takes me to Pasir Ris because to my horror the bus that I took earlier that afternoon wasn't available at the bus stop that I had stopped! Argh~ Anyhows, it was another super grueling ride, nearly 1h 30 mins to my destination. You must have guessed it correctly on how I spent my time in the bus - SLEEPING!

Super crazy, I tell you. I waited for the two kids to reach and we took MY LAST BUS RIDE of the day home. My legs were wobbly, butt was numb and vision blurring. I had a great time, anyway.

No comments: