6/5/08

Sushi?

Christel and I went to Sakae (not pronounced as Sa-ke but Sa-ka-eh) Sushi at Bishan J8 for lunch buffet. Don't look at me that way, it wasn't me who requested it.

After patronizing Sakae for such a long time, I've discovered I actually have my very own favourite among the different variety of sushi. Make a guess! I will only reveal it after these...


Here's the catch. The thing with sushi is that rice a.k.a carbs make you full pretty easily, and since the fact the main ingredient in sushi is rice..I suggest you take less fluid as it bloats you up easily. We gobbled the sushi like gluttons (sorry there's no other words that describe us), as if there will be famine in Singapore the next day or something. Don't believe? Here's proof!


Check out the number of plates of Gyoza we gobbled down! (FYI, there's 4 pieces in each plate)


Obviously, from what you have just seen the above, we did ate to our hearts' content. :) That golden crisp, wrapped with flavourful seafood and potato, chewy in the inside, crunchy on the outside...tell me, what more can you ask for from a SGD13.90 sushi buffet? GYOZA, I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sakae (not pronounced as Sa-ke but Sa-ka-eh)

Finally!

I had a hard time convincing some people it's pronouced as (Sa-ka-eh)... *ROARS*